PDA

View Full Version : My first post ever!

johnwzag
03-20-2008, 09:55 AM
I have been reading this board for two years but for some reason my hotmail account would not work. I can post, yeah!

I just want to say that the only sport I care about is college basketball (some baseball). I am 44 years old. Have two grandkids. My dad got me interested in Zag basketball a few years back and now I am hooked.

I have a great feeling about this team this year. I have been reading your thoughts. Looking at the Georgia/Xavier game it just goes to show that the polsters don't have it right this year. We seemed inconsistant but with injuries and all the good teams out there, I think we are better than we think we are and I expect the zags to handle Davidson fairly easily and georetown with some work.

GO ZAGS! I LOVE YOU!

former1dog
03-20-2008, 09:57 AM
Welcome John...

I'll try and wrangle a proper Woo Hoo greeting for you later today.

:)

lothar98zag
03-20-2008, 09:57 AM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZagMan in Philly
03-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Welcome. Less than 24 hrs from now....Go Zags!

johnwzag
03-20-2008, 10:05 AM
I am so glad to be here!

drnoe
03-20-2008, 10:29 AM
Welcome! Now you have some green.

Salsageek
03-20-2008, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the board!!!

gozagswoohoo
03-20-2008, 11:43 AM
WELCOME ABOARD JOHNWZAG!!!

Allow myself to introduce.....myself....

I am Woohoo, aka WooBrackateerHoo.

I am pretty much the coolest guy on the board when it comes to filling out March Madness brackets with items other than a pencil or pen. This is such a magnificent day for you to begin your posting career! Opening day of the big dance!! But anyways, back to what I am famous for. I started filling out March Madness brackets back in 1981 (same year the St. Louis Rams won the AFC Championship). I started to fill the bracket out with pencil, but then my lead broke, and I didn't have a sharpener. Then I proceeded to use a pen, but my ball point rotater cup was broken, and ink was spilling out all over the paper. I looked and looked and looked, but couldn't find anymore pens or pencils, so I decided to use pickle juice. Most people don't know this, but even though pickle juice is seemingly visible to the naked eye on white paper, you can get a 32 mega-ray flashlight and get 2 pieces of red tissue paper and hold them over the end of the flashlight while in a pitch black room, the pickle juice will emit a light grey plasma field, allowing you to see the writing. So, that is how I fill out all of my brackets now.
Anyways, let me tell you a little bit about some of the other posters on this board. One time, I didn't have any pickle juice, so I asked drnoe if he had a pen or pencil I could use, which he replied no. He then proceeded to tell me that on Tuesday nights and the weekends, he dresses up as a woman, and actually had some lipstick in his pocket, so...I filled out my bracket with lipstick that year. But still...I always found that a little wierd with drnoe...
Then there is mee75...I asked her for a writing utensil one year, and she also replied she had none. I looked for about an hour for something to write with, and she finally told me that she was wearing a small glass vile around her neck, and she had some of Derek Raivio's blood in it. She said she wears his blood around her neck every second of every day. Kinda wierd...she's got some unhealthy infatuation with him...ANYWAYS, she dipped her finger in Derek's blood, and used it to fill out my bracket. It got the job done, what can I say?

Anyways, might want to watch out for those two...Good luck in your bracket this year, mine looks pretty good. (I filled it out with some pudding, apparantly Tapioka pudding is former1dog's favorite. I looked in his fridge and every cabinet in his house. He has NO FOOD, just pudding).

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

drnoe
03-20-2008, 11:56 AM
WooHoo, can I have my lipstick back? :confused:

gozagswoohoo
03-20-2008, 12:05 PM
WooHoo, can I have my lipstick back? :confused:

i ate it

johnwzag
03-20-2008, 01:49 PM
Thanks.

Wow what a group

mendiant
03-20-2008, 03:51 PM
Ok it's official...

WooHoo, you made me howl with laughter on that one.

Fine welcome for our new friend.

Woohoo does indeed, rock!

love,
mendiant