PDA

View Full Version : Foster!

Chewbacca
03-04-2007, 06:16 PM
WOW! who's a thunk it!!

ZagAddict
03-04-2007, 06:19 PM
We need quality minutes from him to close out the last 4 minutes of the 1st half.

Kuso - 2 fouls
Mallon - 2 fouls
Pendo - 2 fouls
Downs - 2 fouls

brasszag
03-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Foster's

That's Gonzagan for "tall"

Chewbacca
03-04-2007, 07:42 PM
I like it! Hope the "project" stays put.

SteeleMan
03-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Foster was THE reason for Gonzaga's success at the end of the first half. He made SD change and adjust their offense and help on GU's offensive end as well. Niceto see it.

brasszag
03-04-2007, 08:25 PM
I'd have to say, it's one thing (mentally) to drive into the lane against a guy 3-4 inches taller, than against a guy a foot and 3-4 inches taller...

He just gunked up their offense.

KNIGHT22RIMROKR
03-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Foster was THE reason for Gonzaga's success at the end of the first half. He made SD change and adjust their offense and help on GU's offensive end as well. Niceto see it.

I totally agree. Foster made a big difference tonight. Nice to see the kid step up in a big game. What does this say about Burgess? Is Foster a better player, is Burgess unhealthy, or did Few just flip a coin.

mnzag24
03-04-2007, 08:45 PM
I like it! Hope the "project" stays put.

I've been wondering this too...any input Bob?

IrishZag
03-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Got to give it up for Big Willy tonight. For a Freshman who has virtually not played to come in during the postseason and make several big plays in a row, incredible. You are completely right, he changed the complextion of the paint when he was in the game. I am confident he can buy a few minutes if we need him in the future.

I have to give props to the fans that were there for really applauding his efforts, that really was a great Zag fan moment.

My guess is Few went with him because it was an opportunity to develop a player and Foster is a four year commitment. That's pure speculation, but it seems like sound reasoning to me.

fedwayzag
03-04-2007, 10:10 PM
I have wondered all season why Foster did not get some minutes, for nothing else then experience. I know at some point in the season we might need the big guy. He really made a difference tonight. congrats to Will.