PDA

View Full Version : Help ! I'm a ThreadAholic

gamagin
03-18-2008, 10:44 AM
I live in my parent's basement (I know, WAY uncool, I'm leaving soon, I promise, taking my wife, too) and I can't seem to have a SINGLE thought without having to place it on the GU BOARDS.

In it's own thread. I can't stop. I can't help it.

Having to read all the stuff (i think it's sports, or something about lineups) and try and respond is just TOO MUCH ! ! Besides, no one else does ! So whatever I can think of, I start a new thread. No one seems to mind.

I know I'm not alone. People like me seem to be coming out of the woodwork in the past few days.

So, anyways, Happy Easter !

Oh yeah, I hope you have a good tourney. score a goal. Or whatEVER.

Lenny Lipschytz

Akzag
03-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Sounds like you have a fever ...

lothar98zag
03-18-2008, 11:58 AM
almost started a new thread to say I liked the above post by gamagin...but I finally decided not to...

ZagNative
03-18-2008, 12:16 PM
Reading is WAY OVERRATED! Unless, of course, I'm reading an answer to a question I've posted because I'm way too impatient to actually scan through some posts to see if it's already been answered. Beside, if a tree falls in the forest, but I wasn't there to see it, did the tree actually fall?

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/6985/treefallinforestig5.jpg

gamagin
03-18-2008, 02:14 PM
I just want to say a big WOW, and thanks for your GREAT responses ! ! !

It's the first time anyone has responded in like, a week, to any of my thread starts. I'm one for 1,000 ! ! COol ! VERY encouraging.

Btw, I notice alot of posters talking about "the dance." Is there like a rock concert I'm missing ? Maybe we could carpool ? I'd insist on driving if I had a car.

Lenny