PDA

View Full Version : Tough road schedule... benefit Zags in March???

ZagAddict
03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
We are about to find out if the tough road schedule this season will pay divdends for GU in March...

GO ZAGS!!!

TuckC
03-04-2007, 08:04 PM
They went Spokane, ATL, New York in a span of 12 days, how hard could Columbus, Ohio be? I am wondering why Lunardi has them dropping when the day before they were rising. 13 seed. 12 sounds a lot better.

NVzag
03-04-2007, 10:38 PM
T I am wondering why Lunardi has them dropping when the day before they were rising.

That has nothing to do with the Zags and everything to do with all of the other teams on the bubble. Win tomorrow and I'm betting 10, 11, or 12 after it all plays itself out.

kdaleb
03-05-2007, 08:33 AM
They went Spokane, ATL, New York in a span of 12 days, how hard could Columbus, Ohio be? I am wondering why Lunardi has them dropping when the day before they were rising. 13 seed. 12 sounds a lot better.

Lunardi's arrows reflect movement from the previous bracket and has no predictive quality. The up arrow indicated that the Zags had entered the bracket from being out of the bracket which gave them a a higher seed than before and therefore the up arrow. The Zags current 13 seed is lower than the old 12 hence the down arrow.

Right now, the Zags best chance to move up the brackets is for underdogs to win conference tourneys. Teams like GMU tomorrow or anybody but Memphis from CUSA or teams from the bottom halves of BCS conferences would be seeded lower than the Zags. If several of them win their conference tourneys, that can move the Zags up a seed line or two.