• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIkie3
    Banned
    • Mar 2008

God help us

The Zags need to play with the same heart & enthusiasm they did in the St Mary's & Santa Clara games in the Kennel. Our performance in SD was less than stellar. In my opinnion losing Greer hurt!! He coaches with heart. We don't have anyone like that. Rice doesn't even seem to be inspired on the sideline. It's like they all have been neutered. Actually, knowing they have jobs for life probably takes a lot of pressure off. I wonder how long Spitzer's love affair with Few is going to last.
  • MickMick
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2007

Welcome to the board.

Saint Few!

Note: In before lock
    I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• Bulldog
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MIkie3 View Post
      The Zags need to play with the same heart & enthusiasm they did in the St Mary's & Santa Clara games in the Kennel. Our performance in SD was less than stellar. In my opinnion losing Greer hurt!! He coaches with heart. We don't have anyone like that. Rice doesn't even seem to be inspired on the sideline. It's like they all have been neutered. Actually, knowing they have jobs for life probably takes a lot of pressure off. I wonder how long Spitzer's love affair with Few is going to last.
      What?????
      "The Tipping Point - How little things can make a big difference" Malcom Gladwell

When you're playing for the national championship, It's not a matter of life and death, it's more important than that.

Comment

• Argentum
        Bulldog Fan
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MIkie3 View Post
        Chill with the coaching staff emasculation talk. We replaced Grier with Ray Giacolleti after all. There's no lack of fire and passion there. And I expect Father Spitzer to leave Gonzaga a lot sooner than Coach Few will.

Comment

• ToreroStudent
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2008

Heaven help you for losing Grier...what?
          Torerograd '10

Comment

• Once and Future Zag
            Zag for Life
            • Jan 2008

1 post history and it's a weak little flame.

Troll warning.
            History has its eyes on you.

Sage of the GU Message Board

Comment

Working...
            X