Do you remember your preseason prediction on wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RebornZag
    • Apr 2024

Do you remember your preseason prediction on wins?

I thought it might be fun to go back and remember what we all predicted before the season started. BZ was asking what we thought in a thread where he asked whether we thought Gonzaga could reach 20 victories this year. He said he thought it would be very tough...he was right. I didn't think it'd be as tough as it was. I was wrong. But my prediction was that the Zags would go:

21-7. I thought we'd lose 3 in League. I was right there. It was the OOC schedule that killed me. I thought we'd beat WSU, Georgia and Nevada and didn't. I thought we'd beat either Duke or UNC. I was right there. However, I had it reversed. I wanted to beat Duke. But UNC was just as good, and turned out to be a better win. I thought we would beat Texas and UW too and did. I thought we'd beat either Stanford or Memphis and that held to be true. The 3 that got me lower then my predictiion was WSU, Georgia and Nevada.....

Anyway!!!!Congratulations on another 20 win season Gonzaga!!

It was one hell of a year though. Do you want to share your predictions and story?
  • TuckC
    Kennel Club
    • Mar 2007

23-5. Didn't think they'd drop to Virginia and Georgia, but Few should have known better, they basically were like Scooby Doo and the Globetrotters.

Comment

• kdaleb
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

I predicted 5 OOC losses and 4 WCC losses.

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
        Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
        • Feb 2007

Believe I predicted 24 wins...?
        Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

Working...
        X