PDA

View Full Version : ZagNation united again

RebornZag
03-04-2007, 10:05 AM
There is faith flowing freely once again around ZagNation. The loyal fans have once again united around their Zags as we head into our first tournament game tonight. Doubting fans continue to lurk behind rocks in order to not be seen, but the rocks are shrinking and their tails are now showing...Hope reaches out her hands to them, giving them another chance to believe. The Zag Spirit is united in a way it hasn't been all season, but there's still room for more of those who doubt.

There is strength in unity, flexibility in faith, and power in love!!! The dawning of the Day of determining our Destiny is now upon us. Today is the Day we've been waiting for!!! We've been waiting for it since November. I am wearing a nice broad smile this morning :) , as I prepare for Our Zags to do battle against San Diego. I am so very ready!!! All that WE have been through has prepared us for this DAY....

Bulldog
03-04-2007, 10:29 AM
That was beautiful!!!!!!!!! Mel Gibson couldn't have said it better himself.

RebornZag
03-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Bulldog!!! :lmao: Yes...it's sure fun isn't it!!! BRAVEHEART my favorite movie!!! (Ask my kids). BRAVEHEART the Book.....certainly one of my favorite. Favorite scene from the movie: Mel Gibson on his horse riding back and forth shouting to the mighty warriors who have come to fight for their freedom on Their Day of reckoning....Thanks for the nice memories associated with that movie............That IS how I feel today.....