View Full Version : Final 4 Teams

TennesseeFan07
03-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Who do you guys have?

I have UNC, UCLA, Memphis, and Kansas

Who do you all have

CDC84
03-10-2008, 03:29 PM
The only team that I like a whole lot to make it to San Antonio right now is Kansas. Even Bill Self, who I think is a substandard game coach, can't screw this one up. I am not much of a North Carolina guy, but if they win the ACC tourney, they will be extremely hard to beat in Raleigh and Charlotte.

TennesseeFan07 = if I were you, I'd pray for the the Vols to win the SEC tourney and get Duke as the 2 seed in your region. That's a nice recipe for a trip to San Antonio. The Vols can take them out, and I see Duke as a team that might fall even before the elite 8.

23dpg
03-10-2008, 03:35 PM
If we're just going with obvious ones, I'd replace UCLA with Tennessee. I agree with CDC about Kansas, they are very good.

But my final four bracket will not have those four in it.

TennesseeFan07
03-10-2008, 03:42 PM
I would love to see UT make the final 4, but not until their FT shooting improves, PG play improves, and consistency from Wayne Chism comes on. Duke is my 2nd favorite team, but I agree, they will not make the final 4 and UT's best bet is for Duke to be in it. I think UCLA is the best team in the nation, but they have a scary trend about playing to the level of their competition and having to rely on late calls and last second runs to secure wins at Pauley Pavillion. Kansas is very deep and talented, and I love CDR and Rose for Memphis, UNC's defense has proven to be terrible throughout the season, but in a big game Saturday it really stepped up. As for my UT hopes, I want Duke as a 2, Wiscy as a 3, Indiana as a 4, Drake as a 5 and so on. I can at least hope can't I?:)