PDA

View Full Version : WCC Tourney dynamics

TheZagPhish
03-10-2008, 12:14 AM
I think that the Zags will try to reset their game and play very hard. Pargo will play for redemption, and so too (albeit along a longer timeline in some respects) will Josh. There will be some impassioned play by GU, absolutely.

USD comes in clearly fired up, wreaking havoc, full attack -- but fatigued. That said, the door the NCAAs is open a crack, they really want it and they're at home.

Looks to be a terrific game! I love that Few and Grier are meeting up here. I thought it was possible but unlikely. Very cool.

VinnyZag
03-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Looks to be a terrific game! I love that Few and Grier are meeting up here. I thought it was possible but unlikely. Very cool.

I doubt that Few and Grier love it. If San Diego gets in, the Few-Grier thing'll be one of the big stories of the first weekend.

Nevtelen
03-10-2008, 12:29 AM
I don't envy either. I wouldn't want to play one of my best friends with the NCAAs on the line.

ToreroStudent
03-10-2008, 01:11 AM
The students for tommorow's game should be absolutely nuts. The way I counted today, it seemed as if Gonzaga brought about the same amount of fans as USD. That should be an interesting ratio considering the GU "elders?" (sorry I don't know what to call them) should match up with our elders. It should be about 50-50 on a neutral court (err not really) with two close coaches running the same system for a bid to the NCAA tournament. I couldn't have written it better myself. What a difference from the begining of the season. I can't even focus on school. Bring on tommorow!