PDA

View Full Version : Hey Seattle Zag

thespywhozaggedme
03-07-2008, 02:58 PM
SZ,
People have occasionally called out BZ for his pessimism cloaked under the guise of reverse mojo. It happens and it's good for him, as it is all of us. Thing is while he may post a sometimes annoying thread, who hasn't? I'm surely guilty as charged. But overall Bob's done a lot, I mean a lot of good for this board and the 3 previous incarnations.

I do hope you didn't get banned for this though. My only slight complaint is the board and certain posters *cough former1dog cough*;) can get a bit pollyanaish. I was once suspended for 2 weeks because a v.i.p didn't agree with my opinion and did something about it. Your point may be valid but in the grand scheme of things this is a GU fan board and our beloved Zags are the tie that binds.

jayray
03-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Former1Dog is right 100% of the time. Just ask him.

And now there are 2 moved threads and 3 locked threads on the main page.

ZagNut08
03-07-2008, 03:11 PM
http://eatourbrains.com/EoB/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/troll.jpg

All are welcome

deathchina
03-07-2008, 03:12 PM
I actually think the tenor of this board overall is much more critical and realistic than in the past. A couple years ago I'd have a good laugh at some of the stuff I was reading. The problem is, now that we have a lot more discourse and varied opinions on the board, you also have to sort through 5 or 6 threads before you find one that actually contains any information pertinent to GU basketball. I find myself scanning for CDC posts and recruiting updates, and that's about it. I'm sure many other readers follow this course as well these days.

thespywhozaggedme
03-07-2008, 03:25 PM
http://eatourbrains.com/EoB/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/troll.jpg

All are welcome

Naked little dolls with blue "Don King" hair are welcome? We are an inclusive board. :D

former1dog
03-07-2008, 03:42 PM
SZ,
My only slight complaint is the board and certain posters *cough former1dog cough*;) can get a bit pollyanaish.

Guilty as charged!! :D