PDA

View Full Version : I wouldn't bother to .......................

Rangerzag
03-04-2008, 05:52 PM
try to get a ball away from this grip

http://media.thenewstribune.com/smedia/2008/03/04/01/685-SPT0304_COLLHOOPS_P.standalone.prod_affiliate.5.jp g

TheBeast
03-04-2008, 05:58 PM
He's holding on to that ball the way I held on to my first beer.

GonzagaGurl08
03-04-2008, 06:07 PM
If you're like Brody Angley you'll end up with a concussion and not remebering where you are (perhaps thats a good thing if you are Santa Clara).

BSUBronco74
03-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Kuso owns that ball. Dude is a treat to watch, his energy and slams in the SCU game were awesome. It only takes 1 or 2 of those to change a game in your favor.

On further viewing, does Bryant have a beer-gut going on? Maybe he's been hanging out at "Cluck U" in Santa Clara too much. Don't get me wrong, I worked right across the street from Cluck U for several years, so I don't blame him, it can be a fun place. But if he laid off the hot wings and the brewskis, he might be able to get his feet off the floor a few more millimeters.

Don't take this wrong, I'm a big Bryant fan, and because of my years looking out my office window at the SCU campus, and attending games at Toso/Leavey, the Broncos are my second favorite team in the WCC. Can anybody say "Mitch Henke"? Now that's a scholar and an athlete. Also was a huge Travis Niessen fan, so please nobody diss me on that. :-)

MBZags
03-04-2008, 07:03 PM
If Kuso develops more refined offensive skill overseas, watch out.