• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnOGU
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2008

Jeff Taylor

Not to change the subject or take any glory away from Pendo and Kuso, but if i'm not mistaken, Jeff Taylor's season is now over. New news in the near future maybe? Hopefully good news.
  • wazZag
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2007

I really, really hope for good news on this one. I'm excited about what he will bring to the table.
    FOO!

Comment

• ZagNative
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by JohnOGU View Post
      Not to change the subject or take any glory away from Pendo and Kuso, but if i'm not mistaken, Jeff Taylor's season is now over. New news in the near future maybe? Hopefully good news.
      Jeff's season is far from over. They did not win their district championship, but they go into the state tournament now. I am not expecting news of Jeff's commitment until the regular signing season begins April 16.

Comment

• JohnOGU
        Professional Zag Fan
        • Feb 2008

Ahh, my mistake. I thought i read State championship. Too much studying has gotten to me.

Comment

• spudzag
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagNative View Post
          I am not expecting news of Jeff's commitment until the regular signing season begins April 16.

I don't get the sense he is going to rush a decision either. He has said he intends to take his 5th official visit. I'd bet Coach Few has a trip planned after that. We may hear about 2009 commitments before Taylor decides.

Comment

Working...
          X