PDA

View Full Version : To the KC and the rest of the fans........

Pargo the Destroyer
03-04-2008, 06:59 AM
THAT..........WAS.............AWESOME!

What a great 2 days of basketball, it was a blast!!!

Nevtelen
03-04-2008, 07:26 AM
Perhaps the loudest I've heard K2 all year barring the WSU game (granted it was through the tv, so I could be wrong, but i doubt it). Nice effort all!

sullyzag66
03-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Perhaps the loudest I've heard K2 all year barring the WSU game (granted it was through the tv, so I could be wrong, but i doubt it). Nice effort all!
It was loud on TV for sure, but what impressed me is that it never quit. A 40-point lead and it sounded like it was the final minute of a tied game in the second overtime. The players never let up and neither did the K2.

Awesome, indeed!

zagfan07
03-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Bring the intensity down to San Diego. If St. Mary's gets passed USD, it's going to be a war in the championship game. We could really get hurt in the seeding if we don't win the conference tournament.

lothar98zag
03-04-2008, 08:08 AM
It was loud on TV for sure, but what impressed me is that it never quit. A 40-point lead and it sounded like it was the final minute of a tied game in the second overtime. The players never let up and neither did the K2.

Awesome, indeed!

:agreed:

I wish it could've would've happened the rest of the season, but better late than never. Great job everyone!

Salsageek
03-04-2008, 10:24 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Reborn
03-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Great news! Great news. I love hearing all these great things about the KC. Great job guys...keep it up. There's a lot of work ahead of us yet.:) I've always really liked the Kennel Club.

Angelo Roncalli
03-04-2008, 11:10 AM
There was some good stuff from the KC last night.

The "Thank You, Brody!" sign was a classic.

Best comment: "Hey Bryant, is that '54' on your jersey your waist size or your IQ?"

lawzag
03-04-2008, 11:34 AM
I was there last night, sitting across from the KC.
ALL the kids were on their feet, jumping, clapping & cheering ALL GAME LONG!

they were LOUD & did a great job! :D