PDA

View Full Version : Gray's 180

FuManShoes
03-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Things didn't start too well for Steven. He went from turning the ball over out of bounds and getting benched after two quick overplay fouls to raining threes from everywhere in the 2nd half. Nice turnaround for the smoooothest shooter on the team.

I was also very, very impressed with Downs' aggresiveness when he returned from his injury. Not sure he should have been sent back out, but he made the most of it.

former1dog
03-03-2008, 11:42 PM
I was also very, very impressed with Downs' aggresiveness when he returned from his injury. Not sure he should have been sent back out, but he made the most of it.

I have no way of knowing, but something tells me Downs begged back into that game this evening.

MDABE80
03-04-2008, 12:20 AM
As the season winds down, I've notice Micah seems to be more skilled.maybe polished in his moves and how he manages himself in these games. Might just be me but he looks SO much better nowadays. Real good player who's turning into a real team guy.

Steven hit some big bombs tonight. He even looked surprised on a few of them. SO glad we have him for 3 more years. Seems like a real nice young fella. ALL our kids are friendly and the do things off the court that makes us alums smile. I don't know how Few and the coaches find em. As time goes by, I can better see why some HS players or JC guys just wouldn't fit at GU playing ball. Another dimension this staff has given us.