PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Matt

bartruff1
02-27-2008, 05:36 PM
For the great job you are doing this year for the team and best luck for the rest of the season...many of us are very proud and happy that your chose Gonzaga....You are credit to the yourself, your family, the team and the School.... play hard and enjoy your time here...

rennis
02-27-2008, 05:51 PM
For the great job you are doing this year for the team and best luck for the rest of the season...many of us are very proud and happy that your chose Gonzaga....You are credit to the yourself, your family, the team and the School.... play hard and enjoy your time here...

x2. And make your 3s buddy! We need 'em!

ebayzagfan
02-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Absolutely loved Matt's crossover "ankle breaker" move late in the Portland game to get to the rack and lay it in (plus the charity toss to complete the 3-point play). Pity the maintenance crew that had to "unscrew" that pair of Converses out of the floor after the game.

Keep it goin' Matt.

zag buddy
02-27-2008, 08:20 PM
The years will fly by Matt. Enjoy your experiences. You have many God given talents on the basketball court, trust them, relax, stay focus and everything will work out fine. Good luck and thanks for being a Zag.

GUZag08
02-27-2008, 09:38 PM
Yeah matt, the team wouldn't be the same without ya. Keep on workin and the next two years could be something special!

ZagNative
02-27-2008, 10:25 PM
Absolutely loved Matt's crossover "ankle breaker" move late in the Portland game to get to the rack and lay it in (plus the charity toss to complete the 3-point play). Pity the maintenance crew that had to "unscrew" that pair of Converses out of the floor after the game.

Keep it goin' Matt.

Speaking of ankles, this photo, from the Georgia game January 5th, had me shaking my head. Isn't that move asking a bit much from one's ankles?

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff232/ZagNative/Zags/Matt%20Bouldin/2008-01-05MattGeorgia-1.jpg

GU69
02-28-2008, 06:28 AM
Isn't that move asking a bit much from one's ankles?

Yes. Different colored socks is too much.