PDA

View Full Version : game tracker SDU-SMC

zaghusker
02-25-2008, 07:27 PM
tied at 18
:link: http://smcgaels.cstv.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mbaskbl.html?event=587460&school=stma&sport=mbaskbl&camefrom=&startschool=&

ToreroStudent
02-25-2008, 08:01 PM
you can also listen to the game at www.xxsportsradio.com

Nevtelen
02-25-2008, 08:53 PM
SMC up by 3 w/ 24 seconds left... USD's come back from a double-digit deficit.

ToreroStudent
02-25-2008, 08:57 PM
it's over. GG Saint Mary's. We gave it our best shot. We just didn't have it tonight.

westcoasthoops101
02-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Not sure of this "SDU" you speak of, but the Toreros appeared to hang in there up in Moraga pretty well. I would pick USD to win if the two meet again in the WCC semis.

Once and Future Zag
02-25-2008, 10:00 PM
USD clearly was a team that started rough, but really turned a corner. If they played the entire year the way they are now, we'd definitely be talking a potential 3 bid year for the WCC...

ToreroStudent
02-25-2008, 10:22 PM
I think the scariest thing about USD is the fact that we have 0 seniors and are playing this well right now with virtually no consistent offense. We have struggled with the motion most of the year, which should not be a surprise to most people, but seriously 9-3 in the WCC? If you had told me that in the begining of the year I would ave been extatic. Look out next year!

JohnOGU
02-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Brandon Johnson is legit. You guys are right where you should be, right behind St. Mary's. Im not being negative when i say that. I knew it would be like this in the beginning just because other than the top 3, the WCC is absolute garbage. We can thank the Big Sky though, cause they are definitely the ####tiest conference in the all the land.

ToreroStudent
02-25-2008, 10:48 PM
Brandon Johnson is legit. You guys are right where you should be, right behind St. Mary's. Im not being negative when i say that. I knew it would be like this in the beginning just because other than the top 3, the WCC is absolute garbage. We can thank the Big Sky though, cause they are definitely the ####tiest conference in the all the land.

I definately agree with you there. Johnson is a lot like Pargo. He can be very prone to mistakes, but it is only because he has that burning desire to win. This allows both to take over games. Saint Mary's may be in trouble when it comes to the WCC tournament though. I have a feeling we're going to leave it all on the floor in the name of exposure and recruiting. We desperately need some big, I mean big like the 7'4 guy you guys have riding the bench, guys. i know we have one for the class of 2009, but that isn't soon enough. It's going to be a great WCC tournament though. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm new here. Are any of you fine folk making the journey to the slim gym for a WCC brawl?

Rubbadub
02-25-2008, 10:50 PM
I think the scariest thing about USD is the fact that we have 0 seniors and are playing this well right now with virtually no consistent offense. We have struggled with the motion most of the year, which should not be a surprise to most people, but seriously 9-3 in the WCC? If you had told me that in the begining of the year I would ave been extatic. Look out next year!

I don't think it's any secret that USD is going to be fighting for WCC supremacy consistently over the next few years.