PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today?

bzzz61
02-25-2008, 06:39 AM
I'm excited that I've learned to read a schedule and that there actually is a game tonight!

Zagnailler
02-25-2008, 07:09 AM
Go Zags, pummel the Pilots!

GoZags
02-25-2008, 07:15 AM
I'm excited to see the progress of Josh as he continues to work his way back into shape and (hopefully) gets his timing (and seriously mad hops) back.

CarolinaZagFan
02-25-2008, 07:57 AM
I'm excited to see the Zags back on the hardwood, and on ESPN2 so I will be able to watch...it's bittersweet however, because I just looked at the schedule and saw that our game against St. Mary's isn't on ESPN. Thats crazy. So I wont even be able to watch our biggest game of the year. Oh well, beat the Pilots.

CalZag
02-25-2008, 09:09 AM
I'm excited to see Steven Gray get back on track. Hopefully the lay-off will help him out. Seems like he hit that freshman wall. His outside shooting is going to be key for the Zags down the stretch and into March. Make it rain Mr. Gray, make it rain.

Reborn
02-25-2008, 09:32 AM
I'm excited to post on the Bunnies thread. Without their support the Zags lose tonight. :o

I'm excited to see our guys again. I miss them.

As most are I think, I'm really excited to see Josh improve again, and much more. I really have a wonderful sense that the whole of ZagNation is really behind Josh, and that kind of support is going a long way to speed up his recovery. Go Josh!!! Let it all hang out tonight. :)

I must admit I love to see an arena (or gym) RAIN 3's. I'd like to see our Ninja shooters finally get their act together and RELAX and let it rain tonight. Steven needs to relax and quit trying so hard. I'd like to see a dreamer's dozen tonight.