PDA

View Full Version : Bellarmine Prep

MickMick
02-22-2008, 10:20 AM
Their backcourt is #1 and #2 in scoring for boys 4A averaging 50 points a game. All I can say is WOW (http://www.sportstricities.com/sportstc/preps/reneblog/story/9633398p-9544536c.html)!

cjm720
02-22-2008, 11:28 AM
Nice to see Steven Gray's little sister as one of the scoring leaders (3A). I want to say she's committed to GU, as well.

sittingon50
02-22-2008, 12:45 PM
Yes, Steven's sis is coming to GU: currently a Jr.

BTW, notice the leading girl's scorer in the state; Kaprina Goodwin of Northport. Will be coming to GU to play Volleyball next year. She is also a heck of a trackster with a # of state championships under her belt.

wazZag
02-22-2008, 01:24 PM
I realize the quality of the league is suspect but:

Jordan Smith, Lopez 17 607 35.7

:confused:

btzag
02-22-2008, 05:05 PM
Really would like to hear more on Bradley and why no further interest on either side? I've read quite a few articles on him and sounds like his scoring/rebounding/defense/athleticism is high level and he is an in-state prospect. Knowing that Few and staff have a reason or plan behind everything I'm not doubting their recruiting process but as a Bell alum and GU alum, I'd love to see GU bring in another BP player!

Maybe Gaddy will reconsider Zona? Read Oneill offered Tinsley, according to Brad's father, and Jennings in next year...:D

BobZag
02-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Gaddy could reconsider.

Don't know the deal with Bradley.

Keep an eye on that 1A scoring leader from Chelan.

4A Carly Noyes may be a Zag sooner than later.

There are others.

saintzag
02-22-2008, 06:30 PM
Gaddy and Bradley jesuit high schools WA. state. Don't let them get away. Get Spitzer involved.

MickMick
02-22-2008, 07:27 PM
Gaddy could reconsider.

Don't know the deal with Bradley.

Keep an eye on that 1A scoring leader from Chelan.

4A Carly Noyes may be a Zag sooner than later.

There are others.

Friday 2/22/08

Just got back from watching a girl's regional playoff game between Pasco and Moses Lake. I don't recall either side having a lead greater than four points. Pasco's all CBL player Kelsey Ramsey shot a high arching shot from the baseline over Carly Noyes to win the game in overtime. A fantastic game to watch.

The next game up was Ferris against University (Boys) and I got my first opportunity to see Shawn Stockton and D'angelo Casto play. I left before half as Ferris was destroying them. Why is it, again, that there is not a lot of interest (I don't mean Gonzaga here) in Casto? He looked very good to me. I would even go as far as to say that he looked dominant.

I'm off to watch the girls 2A district tournament game between Othello and Prosser tomorrow.

Edit: Notables I saw in the Tri-City Toyota Center crowd included Angie Bjorkland's father and Spokane Stars (AAU elite) coach Ron Adams.