• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

Katz on WCC berths

Brett, Vancouver: Who's getting the automatic bid in the WCC?

Andy Katz: I could see San Diego getting the bid. And, if that occurs, I firmly believe that the WCC deserve three teams. Ultimatley, though, I think Gonzaga will earn the berth and Saint Mary's will get the at-large.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • ZagNative
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Smart guy, that Andy Katz.

Comment

• westcoasthoops101
      Kennel Club Material
      • Mar 2007

As long as the Zags and Gaels take care of business and don't lose to anyone but eachother in conference, I think both will definitely be in.

Comment

• CDC84
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

mock selection committee

It should be noted that Katz is a regular participant in the annual mock selection committee event that takes place annually involving various sportwriters and media people. Anyone that I know of who has participated in this event has come away with a much greater understanding about how the actual selection and seeding process really works, and also just a greater appreciation of what the real committee has to do.

It’s a process that several media people like Jay Bilas, Jim Nantz, and Billy Packer might want to participate in before they start spouting off about the RPI and other matters.

Comment

Working...
        X