Clear All
  • ZAGduck
    Bulldog Fan
    • Feb 2007

Have we met?

• J-Lo
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

I don't think those two were ever on the court together... didn't Dickau finish up in 2002, and Morrison didn't start until 2003? (And no redshirt year for Morrison like Mallon had). Correct me if I'm wrong...

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
      Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
      • Feb 2007

Myabe its just the picture...but it looks like Dickau is sporting a nasty David Hasselhoff hairdo...
      Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• CDC84
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

re:

Dan's final season was the 2001/02 season. Ammo was a freshman during the 2003/04 season. The season in between - 2002/03 - was the one where GU played that double OT game against Arizona in the NCAA tourney.

Comment

• tobizag
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

regardless of whether they played at GU together, which they didn't, they certainly would have played together at camps and practices every once in a while. Dan and Richie used to swing by campus a few times a year and play down in the Fieldhouse, so you know they played with the team.

It was awesome my sophomore year to see Dan, Richie, Blake, and John all on the court together...
          sigpic

GU Class of '07

Comment

• gamagin
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

have we met

Great pix ! If that isn't an indication of how far this program has advanced, I don't know what could beat it. thanks
            Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
            Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
            Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

Working...
            X